GLUTEN-FREE PIZZA BASE with MELOTTI RICE STARCH!
BASE FOR GLUTEN-FREE PIZZA INGREDIENTS:
- 250 g rice flour
- 250 g Melotti rice starch
- 250 g of water (possible further addition of 50 ml of water to make the dough soft)
- 15 g of fresh brewer's yeast or 7 g of dry yeast
- 30 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 10 g salt
- 250 g tomato sauce (season to taste with a pinch of oregano, salt and a drizzle of oil)
In a bowl, combine the water with the rice flour, add the yeast, the rice starch and mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
Finish by adding oil and salt. Place the mixture obtained in a glass bowl covered with cling film and let it rise for at least 3/4 hours at room temperature.
Roll out the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper lightly greased with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of flour, stuff with tomato and mozzarella.
Bake at medium height in an oven preheated to 200 ° C and bake for 20/25 minutes in the ventilated mode. Cook the dough taking care to check the cooking inside.
You will notice the extreme digestibility of the dough thanks to the use of starch and rice flour which makes it very soft.